What to expect at your appointment during Covid Restrictions
As we move into Level 4 of lock-down, and restrictions ease, please take note of the following precautions in the clinic:
- Screening – I will ask you a few questions about your exposure and vulnerability.
- Booking – we will arrange a time and location that suits you. Appointment will be spread out to avoid contact with other people and patients.
- Admin – I will ask all new patients to fill in the forms online prior to the appointment to avoid contact of surfaces and pens and extra time in the rooms.
- Permits – I will issue you with proof of your appointment and permits for you to travel to the rooms
- Arrive on time – Please don’t be early, but also please don’t be late! if you are early, please wait in your car until your appointment time to avoid congestion in the reception. If you are running late, please let me know.
- Your PPE – please wear a mask!
- My PPE – I will don my usual PPE but I will wear my mask for the full duration of our appoitnment.
- Payment – as much as possible, I will request payment via EFT to avoid contact with cards and car machine, and if it is not possible, they will be sanitised appropriately in between appointments
- Paperless – I already run a paperless practice, so we don’t have to worry about touch printers and paper and stamps.
- Look after yourself!
I trust that will make you feel comfortable as you seek my help in the next few weeks.
Your feet and your health are my priority!