Because we know how important your feet are, we will come to you.
There is a need for domiciliary Podiatry services in South Africa, and very few Podiatrists service this market. I have always done house and hospital calls and now I am putting a little more attention into this service. Here are all the details:
Any and everyone really…. Most people assume that house calls are for our Seniors who are unable to get to the practice. That is true, but this is a valuable offering for anyone who cannot or doesn’t want to come out to the practice. Now more than ever, if you are not comfortable to come in, we will come to you!
- Toenails: thick, unmanageable, ingrowing, fungal.
- Skin: corns, callus, warts, fungal & bacterial infections
- Wound Care: venous, arterial, diabetic ulceration
- Diabetic Foot Care & ulcer prevention
- If you require something that is not on this list, please let us know.
COST & PAYMENT?
Due to the logistics of house call, they do cost more than consultations and treatments done in rooms.
Costs vary according to the needs of the patient and what is done.
Please GET IN TOUCH before arranging an appointment.
072 046 5001
Central Line for all locations
Phone – Text – WhatsApp
Before and after hours and Saturday appointments available.
OR MESSAGE US